Saturday, January 24, 2009

This one is really just going to be about my serious craving for Jerusalem Garden that I squashed this evening. It started about two or three weeks ago and had gotten progressively stronger, which happens when you ignore cravings. That's why you should just give in. I was all, Need. Vegetarian grape leaf sandwich. Now. Problem is I rarely go into downtown A2 anymore due to the major obstacle that is the long, neverending 20-25 minute drive. I'd say the furthest west I go these days is Trader Joes, and I really only go there for the soy creamy ice cream. So there I was, Saturday night, no plans, and super hungry. The craving just couldn't be ignored any longer! So I made the drive ALL the way downtown, which really wasn't sooo bad because I was too excited about the joy I was going to experience to be truly bothered. Imagine my annoyance, though, when I get there and find out they are OUT of vegetarian grape leaves. Wh- wha? What? Fine. Grape leaves stuffed with meat it is. The girl was apologetic. I also got a side of tabbouleh for good measure. They put carrots in it there. Yum. Sorry, this blog is so boring but I love it because it is about how I got to eat Jerusalem Garden for dinner tonight!! I would take a picture of the lovely lovely sandwich but I already ate it. There was lots of hummous and they have the BEST hummous.

Other things I did today include:
got my car washed
saw "slumdog millionaire"
made it to a spinning class
read some of my book

I also decided today that I'd like to visit Montana.